February 6, 2016

That's a Wrap!

Sharing photos from our archives is now complete!

That sure took longer to go through than I first imagined, but my pic files are now more organized, edited and purged. Hurrah! This whole project began after seeing other accounts being deleted or frozen. I think it's a good idea not to keep everything in one basket. I mean sure I have these photos saved on my computer but not with all the little written details.

I have been taking a little break from social media sites. I was just feeling disconnected and I think we all need to take a break from time to time to recharge and re-evaluate.

Nothing makes me feel more productive or inspired than spending time organizing my studio. I am working towards getting it 100% tidied and de-cluttered. Usually I work on the task until it is about 80% finished and then after pulling out some items for a project (which I don't have room for) I am back to tripping over things. 


Two thumbs up for enjoying days in the studio, sewing for dolls and decor, creating more dioramas and sharing new photos! 


I'll be back soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...